Skip to Main ContentGo to Overview Page of Juvenile Court: Dependency Hearings
[Part 1]    [Part 2]    [Part 3] 

2.15 Exit Orders

When you terminate jurisdiction over a dependent child, you may make an “exit orders” regarding custody and visitation. [WIC §§362.4, 364(c).] Such orders become part of any family court proceeding concerning the same child and will remain in effect until they are terminated or modified by the family court. [In re A.C. (2011) 197 CA4th 796, 799.]

Previous Page

© 2006 by Judicial Council of California
updated as of January 1, 2012