|[Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3]|
1. If a child is not detained, you must hold an initial hearing on the petition within how many days after the petition is filed?
2. You must appoint counsel for a parent if the child was removed from the home and the parent is indigent.
3. At the detention hearing, the child should not be released if DSS shows either substantial danger to the child’s physical health or that removal is the only reasonable means to protect the child’s physical or emotional health.
4. To remove the child from the parent’s custody, you must find all of the following:
5. At the initial hearing, you should
6. If the parent or guardian is unavailable, unwilling, or unable to exercise educational or developmental services rights for the child, you should: