Skip to Main ContentGo to Overview Page of Juvenile Court: Dependency Hearings
[Part 1]    [Part 2]    [Part 3] 

§5.07 Evidence

You must receive into evidence [WIC §358(b); CRC 5.690(b)]:

  • The social worker’s report (or social study),
  • Any guardianship assessment [see Part 2, §5.12],
  • Any report by a CASA volunteer,
  • The case plan,
  • A caregiver's willingness to provide legal permanency if reunification is unsuccessful, and
  • Other relevant and material evidence.


Previous Page
Next Page

© 2006 by Judicial Council of California
updated as of January 1, 2012