- In The Know Zone is a one-stop resource for information on substance abuse.
The site also includes sexual and mental health issues if you're interested.
- This is the official the BACCHUS Network™ website devoted to DUI prevention.
On this site, you will find detailed information on how big the DUI problem
is and steps you can take to stop it and make a positive difference in your
- Keep the Drive is a national teen-led movement created to take on the number
one killer of teens in the United States — car crashes — by giving you the
facts on this fun and interactive web site.
- Recording Artist against Drunk Driving (RADD), “The Entertainment Industry's
Voice for Road Safety”, empowers celebrities and the media to create positive
attitudes about road safety.
- Mothers against Drunk Driving (MADD) made up of people determined to stop
drunk driving and support the victims of drunk driving accidents.
We're not making this stuff up! Here are the sources for the facts cited in this site.